Do you ever get that feeling that Big Brother is watching you? HE IS!

Sign by Dealighted - Coupons & Discount Shopping

How Conservative Or Liberal Am I?

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Friday, October 5, 2007

Inside a Mosque

View The Video From Point Of Origin

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good vid, always wondered.

No hard feelings 'Wild Phil' (I dig it!)

FTGF!

Wild Phil said...

Hi Daniel,

Thanks I think that I have this proper way to post figured out. I was doing it all wrong to start with. Lucky for me I had some help and advice on how to do it.

No Hard Feelings at all Daniel.

Yea I thought of using the Wild Phil thing because I have always been a big fan of Western Movies and loved the ones about Wild Bill Hickok.

Anonymous said...

I left ya back a comment at Gibbs site. I dig western too!

FTGF!

Anonymous said...

Great video Phil. Their own words, can't argue with that.

Marie's Two Cents said...

Great Video Phil :-)

sdfgbvcgasre said...

Thanks for you CAPTAIN AMERICA quality article.
style: mapped, who, fibrillar assessments retin a cream 0.05 generation pertinently bronchie

yanmaneee said...

off white hoodie
air max 270
lebron shoes
lebron james shoes
supreme clothing
yeezy shoes
russell westbrook shoes
supreme new york
balenciaga shoes
kyrie 6

Anonymous said...

hermes bag
off white
kyrie 7 shoes
kyrie 8 shoes
fear of god essentials
off white hoodie
supreme
a bathing ape
bape outlet
yeezy gap